Khorramshahr port is situated in the north-west of persian gulf ,in the south-west of the Islamic Republic of Iran and in the south-east of Iraq(Shalamcheh Ground Border) as well as the confluence of Arvand & Karoun rivers in Khouzestan province.The port has a long history in seaborne trade and the construction as well as exploitation of special quays for ocean-going vessels launched in the early of 1300(1922)and during the outbreak of the second world war became more and more so that the years before the Islamic Revolution ,Khorramshahr Port had 20 quays and was one of the largest port of the country with 4 million tons general cargo importation in 1356(1978).
Now, the whole pre-war infrastructures of the port including :Quays ,Warehouses ,and yards are reconstructed.
* Enjoying %25 import tax discount .
* The most economical way of the country (North and South corridor ) .
* The second container port of Iran .
* The nearest port to the huge market of Iraq .
* Enjoying the largest marine passenger terminal .
* The importation of goods from abroad , other commercial free zones and special economic zones with the fewest formalities is possible .
* Through transit and passavant with No customs duties and import tax .
* No rules of Abandoned Merchendise are applied to the imported goods
* Accessible cheap manpower. click here to download the investment form